- Project Management Committee (PMC)
- 3 Working Group:
- WG 1 – Master Programme preparation and development;
- WG 2 – Improvement of study infrastructure at Partneer Country universities, including dissemination and exploitation;
- WG 3 – Development International Quality Assurance System (IAQS).
- 10 Working Packages:
- 1 WP on Preparation;
- 6 WP on Development;
- 1 WP on Quality Plan;
- 1 WP on Dissemination and Exploitation;
- 1 WP on Management.
The project contains 10 work packages:
WP1: PREPARATION (Consolidated Work Plan);
WP2: DEVELOPMENT (EU-UA-GE Joint Master Programme in SmaLog);
WP3: DEVELOPMENT (Theoretical fundamentals of PhD Programme in SmaLog);
WP4: DEVELOPMENT (System of UA&GE University SmaLog teachers’ skills upgrading);
WP5: DEVELOPMENT (Methodical, organizational and technical support of SmaLog students’ training);
WP6: DEVELOPMENT (Pilot SmaLog students’ training);
WP7: DEVELOPMENT (International Quality Assurance System);
WP8: QUALITY PLAN (Project Quality Control and Monitoring);
WP9: DISSEMINATION & EXPLOITATION (Dissemenation and Exploitation activities of the project);
WP10: MANAGEMENT (Menegement activities of the project).
Relationships among WGs and WPs